3.25.2008

A boy and his Daddy


The other day, it was (deceptively) sunny outside, so we ventured out to the park. Turned out, sadly, the sun was hiding not-so-bright and sunny intentions... it was pretty chilly and windy. But we stuck it out! Benjamin was having loads of fun just running around anyway, so we hung out a while. He would just run up and down the path, pausing occasionally to excitedly show us a rock or twig he'd "discovered".





































And then he just wanted to hang out with Daniel, just walking around with him, sometimes holding his hand, sometimes running ahead, other times lagging behind, just following.
I really like these pictures... I feel like they really capture how much Ben looks up to his Daddy in the way that he just follows him around so trustingly.






4 comments:

Genevieve said...

I love these photos! I'm so used to seeing Benjamin with you..it's nice to see him with Daniel(hanging out with Daddy) =)

Anonymous said...

These were precious, Laura! Nice shots. I'm so glad you guys braved the cold and had such a nice, simple, sweet family moment. I love those.

williamsmommy2005 said...

too cute Laura. He's getting so big.

Vala said...

Oregon weather is always s deceptive...The sun likes to play games with us... preferably Peek a boo