5.16.2008

Just a few random pictures of Ben in the car...



His feet are so cute!







SO done with the paparazzi!


Anyway, yesterday, it was incredibly warm, somewhere in the high 80's to low 90's, I think (in case anyone missed it, I'm sorry, it was beautiful!)

Daniel decided he wanted to go fishing at MHCC-- more to get outside than really do much fishing, I think. Obviously, bringing a toddler (and a wife?) doomed it to be much shorter, not to mention louder, than your average fishing trip. But it was fun, letting Ben run around while Daniel fished for a while. Benjamin was fascinated by the gravel on the path. He kept bending down to pick up handfuls, and then either throwing them back on the ground... or dropping them in the diaper bag. That was fun to clean out... I think there are probably still several in there. Oh well.

I showed him how to blow the fluff (petals? No... what exactly IS that stuff?) off of the dandelions. He gave a valiant effort... but ended up kissing them instead, which of course resulted in a very fuzzy-mouthed little boy, as we had just shared a small cup of ice cream, much of which was still all over his lips.





I love this one... click it and look at the large version. The string of drool from his chin is clearer that way ;D





2 comments:

Vala said...

these are all really cute, I like the last 'paparazzi' one haha

Shellee said...

I love those little tootsies! Too cute!!

ps. it looks like you need to raise those shoulder straps (head rest) on the car seat.