6.23.2008

Picture post!

This'll probably be overload... but oh well. Enjoy!


This little series of pictures was taken by Juli (Daniel's aunt), and put together in sequence by Daniel's grandpa. I had to steal it, because it really does just perfectly sum up the whole thing, beginning to end-- just a whole lot shorter!





(It was technically actually 5:55, this was taken just a minute or two late.)



Father and son...
He makes the funniest expressions!!
See the little tufts of red? Like father (and big brother), like son.
He's had so many of those little fake gas smiles, they're so cute!!
Me and my boys...

5 comments:

Tristan said...

In the photo where you are pushing, everyone looks extremely calm. I'm impressed. Did you end up going all natural the whole time?

Shellee said...

What? Picture overload?? That wasn't nearly enough pics, I want more!!!

Laura said...

Tristan-- AH.... not exactly. I had to have pitocin, and my water broken, and about a half hour after getting my water broken, I got an epidural. It was pretty calm, though, it was nice, very relaxed for the most part-- you, besides the part where I was trying to push 20 inches of baby out of a MUCH smaller hole... lol.

Shellee- Yeah, I ended up not posting nearly as many as I was going to-- but I've got more, don't worry!

Genevieve said...

I love the photo of you, Isaac and Benjamin together...very sweet. I can't wait to meet him and see you all together, are you guys going to make it to Friday night, or is that to soon?

Laura said...

Thanks, Genevieve... I like that one too. When I was looking through the pictures on my camera, and came across those, I was just kind of struck with it: I'm a mother of two now. It's kind of crazy... if that makes sense.

We're planning on going to Friday night, barring any disasters or catastrophes that would keep us home-- but I'm definitely feeling ready to get out already. I think we're all starting to feel a little cooped up in here.