Well, I did it! 39 weeks and two days of pregnancy, and 28 hours in the hospital, and we've got a beautiful baby boy to show for it.
Isaac Otto Michael Johnson
born 5:55 pm on Friday, June 20th
7 lb, 11 oz
20 inches

I'm sure this will be the first of many, many blog posts written at night, while nursing, so expect plenty of simple, quickly-written, flash updates like this one.
I do have plenty more pictures, so I'll try and put up a picture post within a couple of days here-- but I'm thinking it's just about back to bed time...
4 comments:
Congrats Laura and Daniel and big brother Benjamin!! I can't wait to meet him! I can't believe I haven't yet. I'll be seeing you today.....sometime....I'll call you! Yay!!!
Congratulations! Yay for double baby duty (and doody) :-P Shoot me an e-mail or give me a call if you get the chance. Isaac is a handsome boy and I can see a lot of you in his features.
Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!
Congrats again Laura. On my blog (willsmommy11505.blogspot.com)I have pictures of when we visited Saturday... You are welcome to take them all if you like... I also added them to myspace...
Hopefully you all are settling in and things are going smoothly. We love you guys!!!! He's absolutely gorgeous, just like Ben!!!! ;)
Post a Comment